Accuracy is above all in calibration. You want to be sure that your equipment is in tolerance and accurate. If your equipment is out-of-tolerance, your test results are not trustworthy. An accurate calibration makes sure that your equipment is giving test results under manufacture’s specifications, and by so reduce risk and costs.
Acom has develop an automated calibration procedure for most of the test equipment in the market.
Thanks to our unique calibration software, we can work proactively with your organization, and provide advice and recommendation that’ll be a benefit to you.
Our unique software has three applications:
- Calibration Procedure; we developed automated calibration procedures for most of the test equipment in the market. Calibration tests have sufficiently low measurement uncertainty and adequate margin to warrant instrument performance to tolerance values. All functions can be adjusted according to manufacture specifications.
- Linker; Calibration Procedure linked to uncertainty analysis and prediction. The calibration procedures using uncertainty budgets for each test point and calculates the reference deviation to the date of the calibration performed.
- Prediction of aging and instability as an uncertainty component; based on your equipment’s calibration history records, we are able to calculate the time interval and recommend the next cal date.
Full access to our online calibration suit
Our customers have full access to a customer data management system, where you can manage your calibration inventory independently, including access to a calibration list, certificates, export calibration lists to Excel, and more.
Calibration Certificates and Reports
Acom is fully accredited by the American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA) in the United States. Our accreditation is recognized worldwide and ensures that all our measurement and calibration service are fully compliant with ISO 17025 regulations and standards.
Calibration certificates include:
- Customer information
- Equipment information
- Test summery report
- Full data including uncertainty values
Learn more about our Quality.
Acom receives periodic version updates from device manufacturers. Our calibration specifications are continuously updated and revised to ensure accurate results.
Acom’s customers know that we are still there for them, after every calibration, in-house or on-site, and after every repair.
Acom partners with industry leaders and maintains close working relationships with device manufacturers worldwide. Our choice of partners is based on these values:
- Our suppliers, partners, and contractors represent an extension of the Acom products and services we provide. We expect them to uphold the same standards of quality that we expect of ourselves.
- Our suppliers must demonstrate common sense, good judgment, and a strong commitment to conduct business in an ethical, responsible, and sustainable manner.
- Acom selects suppliers based on stringent and defined criteria, and then works closely with those suppliers to ensure high quality service.
- Supplier expectations and performance feedback are an important aspect of our partnership. We have clear expectations about customer satisfaction, maximum responsiveness and effective communication.
Protect Your Investment
Our job is to make sure you get optimal use from your equipment with maximum uptime and are fully compliant with the industry standards.
Get Reliable and Dependable Operation
Your equipment availability is critical to your organization. Acom provides accurate and reliable measurement and calibration services to minimize breakdowns or part failures. This allows our customers to increase their performance and productivity.
Extend Equipment Lifetime
We take care of your equipment as if it was our own. Acom provides the highest level of technical competence and we use the most advanced measuring equipment available on the market.
Control Your Costs
We offer flexible and affordable pricing to meet your needs and budget.
Save Time and Effort
Your equipment availability is critical to your business, and we respect that by minimizing our turn-around time. You will be surprised at our fast response.
Maximum “uptime” for your production facilities.
No shipping, handling and delivery costs.
No risk of damage to equipment.
Automatic calibration software
Expert on-site advice during preventative maintenance.
Personal face-to-face contact with an expert technician.
Industry compliance to new standards and regulations.