Page 3 of 4
Acom offers fast, on-site calibration & measurement services at affordable prices. We save you the time and trouble of packing your instruments and shipping them to us for repair and calibration.
Our customers benefit from:
- Maximum “uptime” for your production facilities
- No shipping, handling and delivery costs.
- No risk of damage to your equipment
- Expert on-site advice during preventative maintenance
- Personal face-to-face contact with an expert technician
Acom receives periodic version updates from device manufacturers. Our calibration specifications are continuously updated and revised to ensure accurate results.
Quality and Compliance:
Acom Laboratory implements mechanical calibrations based on manufacturer specifications and ISO17025 standards. Our laboratory equipment fully complies with applicable industry standards and regulations:
- Our laboratories and instruments are traceable to INPL.
- Acom is authorized by regulatory A2LA Accreditation body for standard ISO17025
Calibration Certificates and Reports
Customers receive the following:
- Calibration certificate
- Results report
- Adhesive label for each device
- Equipment Calibration list
- Two certificates are provided for no additional cost. one for before and one for after adjustments